When looking at care solutions, consider home care as a viable option due to its ability to keep seniors safe in their own home by promoting social distancing.
Our caregivers can pick up medications, groceries, and anything else a senior needs, minimizing their interaction with large groups of people.
How we Protect Our Clients
Our caregivers follow CDC guidelines to protect our seniors.
We provide face masks and gloves to all our caregivers.
All caregivers and back office team members have received communication regarding:
• Safety protocols
• Travel reporting requirements
• Proper hand washing techniques
• Respiratory etiquette
• Warning signs of illness
• Infection control protocols, including effective cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and hands
Clients or family members should make sure to inform the following to their Care Manager if they:
• Have traveled to a location on the CDC advisory list
• Are infected or being treated for possible infection of COVID-19
• Are mobility limited and need support in obtaining medical supplies or basic necessities (water, gloves, etc.)
How We Keep Our Clients Safe
We will not place any caregiver with a client for a minimum of 14 days or until cleared by a medical provider if the caregiver has:
• Been exposed to a facility where COVID- 19 is being treated
• Traveled to a location on the CDC advisory list in the past two months
• Started showing symptoms of the illness
We will not place any caregiver who has symptoms of illness on assignment or accept new clients who demonstrate symptoms that are highly consistent with the COVID-19 diagnosis or who have traveled to Level 1-3 areas in the most recent 14 days.