Most of the time family members provide care and comfort for their senior loved ones at home so they can live safely. They devote their time and effort for their safety and well being of their senior loved one . However there may be a time when a family member might need a break from their care giving duties.
What is Respite Care?
Respite care can support and strengthen your ability as a caregiver by providing a new environment or time to relax. It’s a good way for you to take some time off for yourself.
AccuAid Care offers respite care so you can enjoy a dinner with your significant other or take that well-deserved vacation you may have been planning for a long time. Our caregivers offer that relief so you can have the peace of mind that your loved one is being cared for in the best of hands.
Our Client Reviews
How Respite Care helps?
Respite care provides you with a chance to;
- Spend some time with friends
- Go out for movie and a dinner
- Pamper yourself by going to a spa, shopping or getting a haircut
- Take care of any medical appointments you may have been delaying for yourself or just relax …
Respite care includes services such as light housekeeping, personal care, bathing, dressing, incontinent care, meal preparation, feeding assistance, grocery shopping, medication reminders, accompanying to doctor appointments, errand running and much more.
How to get started?
- Schedule a consultation with Care Advisor (Phone call or Online meeting)
- Specific care assistance will be determined for your loved one needs.
- We will discuss physical and emotional needs, schedules and logistics.
- After the initial consultation, we’ll establish a schedule, formalize a care plan and match your loved one with a reliable caregiver.
All caregivers are AccuAid Care employees, they have gone through National Background Check, drug testing and they are bonded and insured.